The brainchild of Captain Gints Adams, Master Mariner, and a man with unparalleled passion for professional and personal development of seafarers, NEXGEN MARITIME was founded in 2009 with the purpose of resource and service development within the ever growing Maritime Industry.
Founded by Captain Gints Adams, the company thrives on the belief system that every individual or company can achieve their full potential when appropriate knowledge, skillset and tools are plugged into training and development of human resources.
We aim to bring about a safe, sustainable, as well as creative evolution of the fast growing Maritime Industry globally. Our objective is; to carefully assist candidates every step of the way, empowering them with the right knowhow, facilitating their smooth integration into the maritime world.
We wish to shape the Maritime industry in such a way that it steps into the Next Generation era. This, we aim to achieve by; firstly, educating on the much required Seafaring soft skills, and secondly by incorporating technological innovations especially for adoption of rules for remote and autonomous ships as well as toward creating a safe, inexpensive and an environment-friendly trade.
At NexGen Maritime we understand and take note of the following:
- 85% of goods are delivered by sea, and this is here to stay
- The growth of Maritime trade is expected to increase significantly in the near future
- The surge of Middle class families in emerging markets is expected to increase the demand of goods
- Population boom is expected to increase the demand of goods
- Stats point out that ‘human errors’ are responsible for 80% of accidents on sea
We understand the importance of powerful resources and interventions to bridge these gaps and rectify existing problems. At NexGen Maritime, we truly value and support the process of recruitment, keeping the company’s larger goal in mind.
- Education, Training, Well-being, Manpower audit of people (Maritime and Renewable Energy Markets)
- Individual and Business Consulting (Shipping and Port)
- Technology (Increased data exchange between ship-shore that leads to significant improvements in equipment used on board, the ships and in port facilities)
Meet our team who built NexGen Maritime
Capt. Gints Adams
Owner and Founder, NexGen Maritime" Ltd. (Est.2009)
A Master Mariner with an MBA in Port Management (Middlesex University UK) and MSc in Maritime Transport (Latvian Maritime Academy), Capt. Gints Adams is an Instructor/ Assessor in Maritime educational and training institutes. He has held Senior Management positions in several International companies.
Owner & Co-founder, NexGen Maritime Ltd
Ajay Dua, believes in nurturing and scaling businesses. His innate focus on growth and innovations has enabled him to launch a multitude of entrepreneurial ventures. With an unconventional bent of mind enhanced with an enormous overseas experience, his portfolio today boasts of a diversity matching only his own foreign collaborations.